Art by year 4 student

Art by year 4 student
HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT
1. Click on the comments link (near idea or question that is displayed)

2. Type in your comment. Include only your first name.

3.
Select 'anonymous' as your identity.


Your message will appear after it has been checked by the teacher and it is safe to share on this website.

News

Remember homework is due on Wednesday for 4.1 and Friday for 4.2 and 4.3



__________________________________________________________________________________________

These are some of our favourite websites! Please have a look and see what you can learn!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Freddy's Adventures






Freddy loves adventure! Write a story about one of Freddy's travel adventures that he has told you about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that when I got Freddy (a month ago) He read a book called the secret garden and at night he woke me up and was wearing a gardener outfit and so was I.
Then we saw Mary, Colin and Dickon (main characters.)Dickon was like a magic boy who could talk to animals and he could even talk to Freddy, how cool is that!
Then it was time for super we all got tired and fell in a deep sleep.At midnight Freddy woke up and wandered off, I followed him. While we were walking we saw a hundred rooms that were not opened for 10 years. Suddenly Freddy opened a door and went inside. Inside was my world. I wrote a letter to Mary, Colin and Dickon and thanked them. And went inside the door. There I was in my bedroom with Freddy next to me.
That sure was a mysterious and fun adventure see you next time Freddy and come to our next adventure till we meet.

Sofia

Anonymous said...

I hope I have freddy someday!

Sofia

Anonymous said...

How are you Freddie?
Sidonie

Unknown said...

Good job, students

Anonymous said...

I loved having Freddy he was so awesome

Tat

Class Pet 2

Franky the Frog (Freddy's friend)